Makes/Serves: approx. 20 pieces
Variation: I’m going to try doing a Malteser Slice – stay tuned.
1 packet marie biscuits
1 packet clinkers (I use the family packet)
1 tin condensed milk
450g melted chocolate OR chocolate icing
1. Crush biscuits and clinkers and place into a bowl. The biscuits can be a fine to medium crumb and the clinkers can be a rough crumb for texture and colour.
2. In a small saucepan, heat butter and condensed milk until butter is fully melted. Remove from heat.
3. Pour heated ingredients into bowl with dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Press into a lined square or rectangle tin making sure slice is about 2-3cm in height.
5. Place in fridge to set for half an hour or overnight.
6. Prepare chocolate icing and ice the slice and place back in fridge to set.